- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
- @CountCarbon Hydrogen steelmaking is nice, too, and might be bit closer to commercialization. Cheap electricity a requirement for both, tho. 10 hours ago
- Much of ecological conservatism is just conservatism - and it's incompatible with progressive values. | SkeptEco - s.shr.lc/13XKGE5 10 hours ago
- Jossain oli hyvä idea: pelastetaan yliopistot, ei pankkeja. s.shr.lc/13PNgNY 12 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: Anyone persuaded by #Fukushima scaremongering from @DrHCaldicott et al should read this: dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/31/exp… #nuclear 1 week ago
- RT @TheBTI: Energy Policy: German "nuclear will be replaced mainly by coal- and lignite-based generation" bit.ly/13Gzsny HT @JKessl… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Constraints
My PhD research topic deals with resource constraints and, by implication, resource shocks such as the oil crisis of 1973 – and the current slow-mo energy crisis. What I’m trying to do is to sort out whether sudden constraints, such … Continue reading