- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: Anyone persuaded by #Fukushima scaremongering from @DrHCaldicott et al should read this: dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/31/exp… #nuclear 1 week ago
- RT @TheBTI: Energy Policy: German "nuclear will be replaced mainly by coal- and lignite-based generation" bit.ly/13Gzsny HT @JKessl… 1 week ago
- Germans put "coal" into SocDem-Green coalition:official statement sees overriding public interest in coal despite RE s.shr.lc/10RYMIM 1 week ago
- RT @SteveAConnor: How Africa was robbed of the GM revolution by Europeans, by Calestous Juma ind.pn/15uCqNm 1 week ago
- RT @TheBTI: RT @maxluke10: #Germany GHG emissions declining thanks to residential, transpo, industry, but not power sector http://t.co/dGg2… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: ECMS 2012
In this paper, me and Julia Kasmire from Delft University of Technology introduce an improved, simplified computer simulation model for studying technological evolution. The paper was presented by yours truly at the 26th European Conference on Modeling and Simulation in … Continue reading