- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: evolution of technology
As previously stated, we’re seeking to simulate the development, adoption, and modification – in short, the evolution – of technologies. Here’s a sneak peek of the sort of shiny output our computing clusters will soon be churning out. Hopefully . … Continue reading
My very first journal publication! Admittedly, it’s a conference proceedings published in a journal form and I’m just the second author, but still, it’s an indexed journal, so you’ll perhaps forgive me for celebrating. In any case, although the paper … Continue reading
Recently, I came across a working paper by two very big names in design/innovation research – Donald A. Norman and Roberto Verganti. The paper was very interesting, not the least since the hill-climbing paradigm of innovation presented therein is almost … Continue reading