- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you! jmkorhonen.net/2013/05/22/akm… 5 hours ago
- New research post, based on my PhD work: what necessity really mothers? jmkorhonen.net/2013/05/20/wha… 2 days ago
- Kirja-arvosteluni kolmesta suomenkielisestä energiakirjasta: ilmastotieto.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/ene… 6 days ago
- RT @TheBTI: Cost of German solar four times more expensive than Finnish nuclear. New analysis from @TheBTI @J_Lovering @atrembath http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @cwhope: RT @carbonbrief: Capturing and storing #carbon emissions could be ten times more difficult than we thought: http://t.co/xwtKIFU… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: experiments
Recently, I came across a working paper by two very big names in design/innovation research – Donald A. Norman and Roberto Verganti. The paper was very interesting, not the least since the hill-climbing paradigm of innovation presented therein is almost … Continue reading