- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
- @nuclear94 @BenThinkClimate ...stories about "plane with no props and flown by a gorilla!" - prototype security assured. 1 day ago
- @nuclear94 @BenThinkClimate ...who'd fly close when seeing strange craft.Ordered gorilla mask-when the fighter jocks came back and told... 1 day ago
- @nuclear94 @BenThinkClimate Recall a story about 1940s Groom Lake-early jet test pilot fed up with inquisitive fighter pilot trainees... 1 day ago
- RT @BenThinkClimate: If you really think its a planetary emergency then go nuclear wp.me/p1vlNK-tZ 1 day ago
- @andersorbom @jpjmarti that's AKME Nuklear Roadrunner Poison - the next product of AKME Corp. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Herbert Simon
The field of design theory is separated to two warring camps. On the one side are people following Donald Schön’s (1983) “Reflective Practitioner;” an epistemology of practice based on a close examination of what different practicioners actually do. On the … Continue reading