- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
- @guynewey Confirms what I've been hearing. Would you be willing to give a short e-mail interview at some point? working on a book on energy. 15 hours ago
- @CountCarbon Hydrogen steelmaking is nice, too, and might be bit closer to commercialization. Cheap electricity a requirement for both, tho. 1 day ago
- Much of ecological conservatism is just conservatism - and it's incompatible with progressive values. | SkeptEco - s.shr.lc/13XKGE5 1 day ago
- Jossain oli hyvä idea: pelastetaan yliopistot, ei pankkeja. s.shr.lc/13PNgNY 1 day ago
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: Anyone persuaded by #Fukushima scaremongering from @DrHCaldicott et al should read this: dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/31/exp… #nuclear 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Koen Frenken
In this paper, me and Julia Kasmire from Delft University of Technology introduce an improved, simplified computer simulation model for studying technological evolution. The paper was presented by yours truly at the 26th European Conference on Modeling and Simulation in … Continue reading