- AKME nuclear reactor coming soon to a city near you!
- What the necessity mothers: energy shortage and the development of copper smelting furnaces, 1900-1980
- MAD with Aliens? Interstellar deterrence and its implications
- Electricity generation statistics: this time with five countries :)
- Shares of electricity generation in four countries
- Simulating technological development: sneak peek!
TagsADDER Algorithms Big Data change Coding complex systems Conferences Constraints Design Design Theory Deterrence Donald Schön ECMS 2012 emergence Energy evolution of technology experiments Herbert Simon ideas incremental innovation Innovation Innovations inventions Kasmire J NK models notes organization science OSWC2012 Percolation models Presentations Radical innovation Research Research Ideas Ruttan Schumpeter Sciences of the Artificial Self-organizing criticality SETI Simulations Statistics Technological evolution Technology evolution Theory of Invention Usher Working Papers
- @nuclear94 @BenThinkClimate ...stories about "plane with no props and flown by a gorilla!" - prototype security assured. 22 hours ago
- @nuclear94 @BenThinkClimate ...who'd fly close when seeing strange craft.Ordered gorilla mask-when the fighter jocks came back and told... 22 hours ago
- @nuclear94 @BenThinkClimate Recall a story about 1940s Groom Lake-early jet test pilot fed up with inquisitive fighter pilot trainees... 22 hours ago
- RT @BenThinkClimate: If you really think its a planetary emergency then go nuclear wp.me/p1vlNK-tZ 22 hours ago
- @andersorbom @jpjmarti that's AKME Nuklear Roadrunner Poison - the next product of AKME Corp. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: NK models
In this paper, me and Julia Kasmire from Delft University of Technology introduce an improved, simplified computer simulation model for studying technological evolution. The paper was presented by yours truly at the 26th European Conference on Modeling and Simulation in … Continue reading